For afterhours utility related emergencies, please contact the Taney County Sheriff’s Office NON-EMERGENCY LINE @ 417.546.7250 and give them the information that you are experiencing or send an email to email@example.com. For non-emergencies occurring afterhours, please complete an online report for a Public Works – Work Order.
New Water/Sewer Service:
New Meter Installation – $1550.00
• Price Includes: water meter, meter pit/vault, equipment, and time.
• Sewer Installation: Must be done by a licensed plumber. The plumber must purchase a business license from the City of Merriam Woods office. The plumber must repair any damage made to the road while installing the sewer lines, etc.
PLEASE NOTE: THE COST OF WATER INSTALLATION MAY EXCEED THE $1550, DEPENDING ON THE AMOUNT OF ROCK, DISTANCE THAT IS REQUIRED TO GET WATER TO THE OWNER’S PROPERTY LINE AND COST OF MATERIALS. THE OWNER WILL BE PROVIDED AN ESTIMATED COST FOR COMPLETING THE PROJECT, WHICH MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE. IF THE ESTIMATE IS ABOVE THE ACTUAL COST, A REFUND WILL BE GIVEN TO THE OWNER WHEN THE WATER PROJECT IS COMPLETED.
New Water/Sewer Customer:
• New Water Customer Deposit – $125.00
• Occupancy Inspection Fee – $40.00
• Water Customer Connection – $25.00
All fees and water deposit must be paid in full before water service is connected.
Water Service Contract
Sign up to monitor your water usage in real time and be notified in the event of abnormal usage or leaks @ www.eyeonwater.com